Saturday, June 25, 2011

Brandy's Little Shrug



When I first saw this cute little Ribbed Lace Bolero on Ravelry I knew I just had to knit it, but my biggest decision that I needed to make was which one of daughters was going to have the honor of owning it. Will you can see who won! Brandy tells me that whenever she wears her little bolero that she receives a lot of complements. They want to know where she bought it. And when she tells them that my mom made it for me, they are always surprised and want to know if I will make them one to.

The lace pattern was easy to follow. You basically knit a rectangle and then fold it over and sew it together a little at the seam to make a shrug. How easy is that!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visting my blog. I love it when comments are left!
Stefanie